Monday, September 29, 2008

JLR Everyday


I couldn't find a JLR license plate on-line. But if I had my camera in my car, I could take a picture of one everyday.
I think it is so weird. For the past several years, almost a day doesn't go by that I don't see a license plate withe the initials JLR on it. Those are my oldest son's initials. I thought maybe it was because he lives far away out in Utah and it is fate's way of helping me think about him everyday. But I think about all my kids everyday and pray for them all every night. But it is a curious thing to me. Greg says it is because I am looking for it and would notice others if I was looking for them. So I did an experiment..and it wasn't true. I hardly ever see anyone else's initials I know....only JLR. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something. Maybe it is just random. Regardless , I think it is unique. So let me know if you see alot of JLR's or tell me I am crazy. Or maybe just a little misguided. I already know I am a nut case. I come from a family of nuts and live with some too. The have all influenced me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com