Any of you who know me, know I love sticky notes. I have used them for years even though my Franklin Covey background says NO WAY. When my kids were younger, I would tell them they had to write their needs on a sticky and put on the back of the front door or I wasn't responsible for getting their supplies (like poster board, deodorant, toothpaste, etc.) It was a great teaching tool. I use them everywhere to help me remember things when I am in my car or in my house. In my more advanced years, they have been great since sometimes I can't remember what I just thought a few minutes ago. I say it is really just "information overload". Regardless, I love STICKY"S. So enjoy this creative video in their celebration:
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
My Love Affair with Sticky Notes
Posted by Suzie Soda at 5:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love that when I come to your house I see a sticky note or something stuck to your door. I love how organized you are!!!
Ok, So now I totally need to get some sticky notes for my dorm, I have them on my mirrors, and desk and stuff like that. But I love the whole decor idea, They would make great additions to the blinds!!! I could use them as a lamp shade too... how cute!
Post a Comment