Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin is my Hero


I am thrilled with the VP choice...especially after her speech last night. I really didn't know very much about her until now. My son Denton has started a political blog. Go here and here to read about it. There is alot of good information about her and all the scoop. I am happy she has helped to unify the republican party and has people paying attention, reading and discussing. I have been a conservative for many years and don't take my freedom lightly. I think Mitt will make a better cabinet member and I hope he gets the chance. I will be voting absentee because I will be out of town. I hope everyone will get out and exercise their right to vote....and make the right choice that will protect our safety and our freedom. That is the McCain/Palin ticket....it is so obvious to me. Adding her to the mix has given me more hope.

3 comments:

Leakeyroof said...

Yes ma'am -- I second your viewpoint! I told Wayne last night while watching Gov Palin that you would probably give just about anything to be on the floor of the RNC :>

Teresa

Denton Romans said...

thanks for the link - already got 3 visits from it.

Claigh and Wendy Jensen said...

Right on Suzie! I honestly don't think it could be any better! Love to you and your beautiful kids! Wendy

 
template by suckmylolly.com