Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympic Gardens




These pictures have been floating around the web. They are amazing. I wish I could see them in person. If you want to see all of them, you can go here: www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/stunning-beiing-olympic-topiary-gardens/art./gardens. I missed the opening ceremonies. I meant to TVO it but forgot. I need to google it and watch it. If anyone knows where I can see a re-cap, leave me a comment. I am always amazed at the creativity and amazing abilities of the human mind. Just strengthens my testimony that we are made in the image of God. We have to have a divine nature to do this. Of course, I can only do these amazing things in my dreams. I must be a slow learner. But some of you have heard me tell about my dreams......maybe I was a spectacular archeitect in my former life.... or in my life to come. Not sure I could dream these gardens......so enjoy  them here.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com