
Leo Caroline and I had a special date yesterday before she starts kindergarten on Tuesday. First we went to Barnes and Noble to read some stories. We talked about the importance of reading and learning all through your life.. Leo is starting to learn to read.She can sound out lots of words and is excited about going to school. Next we went to Taco Bell for quesadillas and root beer ( Grandma had Pepsi) and for desert she wanted spicy potatoes. I unique choice but delicious nonetheless. Then off to the Dollar store and Target for a little shopping.That's what you get to do for the rest of your life if you are a girl....after you learn to read :).We had a great time. I will miss Leo during the day at the Short Pump play area where we usually go play. But we will continue to have fun with Fischer and Rocky there. Leo will be having so much fun at school. She met her teacher today and loves her already.Leo is a good little girl and I am proud of her. As well as all her cousins. I wish they all lived here so I could take them out on a special date too. Maybe I can do it when I go to visit them sometime when they are not in school.They are all good students and love to learn. I am so lucky to have such beautiful and sweet grandchildren.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
A Date with Grammy
Posted by Suzie Soda at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment