
I received the link to this blog: www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com/ from my daughter. It is from a friend of a friend. It is inspiring. She is the mother of 4 girls and lost her baby daughter (who drowned in their hot tub). She shares her knowledge, her testimony and many thoughts as she moves through the grief. I find it inspiring as we all deal with life and all it's up's and down's.
Hope it inspires you too.




2 comments:
Here's another blog that you might find touching as well. I found it the other day and bawled my eyes out:
www.babymckallister.blogspot.com
yeah, this was very good... although you should have put a warning on there that it was not for us cry babies! I had to stop reading it because I kept crying, and my kids thought something was wrong with me. anyway, I'm just too emotional right now to handle stuff like this! :)
Post a Comment