
First of all.....today Clayton got some great news..... he was chosen as a finalist for the PRESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT FELLOW (PMF) appointment. It is like a mini-LSAT with a personality test. He must have scored really high because only 4% of those that apply and are tested are chosen. Here is a picture of him on one of his excursions out of the country where he looks very happy. I am sure that is what he looks like today. Congratulations Ruff....we are proud of you.
Secondly, we have a name for our new grandaughter : Tess Annabelle Romans . Jordan picked the girls up from the hospital today. I hope they have a good night and adjust quickky to being a family of 6. .....and mom amd dad get sone sleep.
Melissa looks so beautiful in all her pictures, she must have gotton some good sleep at the hospital. Although, she always takes such good pictures.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The News for today
Posted by Suzie Soda at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Mom,
You are a blogging machine! I guess it helps when you have five kids that you can talk about... But, I enjoy checking numerous times during the day to see what you have to say.
Linds
It's always been a fact that Clayton is a genius! Welcome to blogging Suzie! I'm looking forward to keeping up with everyone via your blog! :)
Post a Comment