Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coco: my oldest granddaughter
















This past weekend we spent in Raleigh, North Carolina, visiting the Woods. We had a great time hanging out with our grandkids.It is nice to have them, at this young age, want to be with us. I know this probably won't last forever as they get older....but I hope we are establishing a relationship with all of them that will last forever. They are all so darling and fun. Each one has their own special talents and unique personalities. It is so much fun to watch them grow. Being the grandparent is so much better than being the parent. They say it is your reward for surviving teenagers.

Chloe Jane, was so sad when we had to go home. She wanted to come with us..but had to stay home for school.She often suggests we move in with her, or next door :) Don't worry Chelsea, not until I am in diapers.Although, that could be sooner than we think.
She cried when we left and then had to come out one last time to say good-bye. Broke my heart to leave her crying.

I told her I was going to post her on my computer with the song that reminds of her when I hear it..."Kokomo" by the Beach Boys. So here's to you, Coco ( her nick name). I love you to the moon and back.

6 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

She is so cute!! And I love the name.

Chelsea Wood said...

Grammy,

Thank you for putting my pictures on your blog. I made me feel so so happy. I wish you would stay with me and live next door to me so we could visit each other and speak 'Greek' because it is so fun. I still think you're like Paula Abdul on American Idol...because sometimes I don't know what you're talking about. But I love you anyway. Love, Coco

By the way I like that song, Kokomo.
(Chloe's words)

Laurene Ross said...

Suz- I wish you could live next door to me too. You are such a great example to me. I can see why your grand kids never want you to leave. You are so fun and inspiring. you open your home so willingly and make everyone no matter who they are feel comfortable. Plus, you make me laugh. I always feel better after I have spoken with you.

Carey said...

Suz,

We miss Chloe (and Chels, Felix, Evie, Dana) so much! Thanks for sharing! You're an awesome grammy!

Carey

smart mama said...

oh how we love chloe- we must link up soon!

Courtney said...

CHloe is a cutie and based on her comment above I think she takes after her mother and Grammy.

 
template by suckmylolly.com