Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Quilt to Covet Made by Grandma Katee


This is the handmade quilt Gigi's great grandmother, Kathryn Romans, made. She makes these beautiful quilts for all of her great grandkids and others and even sells them. They are amazing hand pieced and embroidered and then machine quilted. They are truly works of art and worthy of an art display. They are so neat you really don't want to really use them...you want to hang them up. If you are ever interested in one, let me know. I have done a previous blog post about them that you can find in my archives. Thanks Grandma Katee for all your hard work.

1 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

Super cute! I am glad you had fun with your wonderful daughters. You have an awesome family. I hope Clayton is doing okay...Claire prays for him every night still. Love ya!

 
template by suckmylolly.com