
It was highlight of the day yesterday at the hospital when a 90+ grandma came up to me while I was holding baby Gigi and asked me if she was my new baby..as in "are you the mother?" I was in a chair next to my wheechair with my cane next to it. What gave it away? :) Chelsea was at the bathroom so wasn't an option at the moment. No clue? I have to chalk it up to the fact that I must look really young compared to a 90 year old.....but I wish it was because I just plain looked so young:) Either way, it was a bright spot in a long worrisome day of Clayton's surgery :)
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Could Suzie be mistaken for the mother of a newborn?
Posted by Suzie Soda at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment