Monday, January 17, 2011

My Winter Table






Once again a new table with things from the downstairs. I have lots of cute winter stuff in my attic....snowflakes, plates, greenery, etc. but of course no way can I get it this year. I had to do a table to teach my Mia Maids how to set a fun table ( goto http://gaytonmiamaids.blogspot.com/)
so this is what I came up with. However, I had some borrowed ornaments I had to give back. Luckily for me. I hit the 75% sale at the one spot..got these ornament packs for 25 cents each..all under a dollar. So I decided I would invest in a few more and then use othe stuff I already had. It went from blue/silver/white to silver/white. But it works and the sister missionaries enjoyed lunch last Sunday at the winter wonderland table :) I can hardly walk or do anything but I MUST set my table. I know.....I need therapy.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I think it's great that you do this. You don't need therapy - things like this ARE therapy. That is why we have hobbies!

 
template by suckmylolly.com