Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Treat Bags by Lindsay Marie





Lindsay has always been very creative at making things. When she was little, she could go in her room with some crafts supplies and come out with the coolest 3-D objects for a school report or something. Plus she is never afraid to try new things. I love how she likes to make things all the time and learn new skills. Reminds me of me once upon a time ( former life).....the try new things part. I made barefoot sandals in sixth grade and sold hundreds to a store at the beach. They were felt flower things that went on top of your feet with elastic. People actually bought them and wore them. I had to be innovative...what can I say. That was just the start of my entrepreneurial career. That is another post or journal entry for another day.

She made these treat sacks she saw on Martha Stewart for her friends and VT list and filled them candy bars...big ones she got with a coupon at Costco. I think she might be turning into me. Don't panic Lindsay...it happens to all girls. One day they wake up and find out they are becoming their mother. It's not so bad. Some people actually like me......I think?

Anyway....I think they are adorable. I would love to come home and find one of these on my porch. Greg would say "she already has a broom she rides around on" . Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! He is such a comedian.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

what a cute, fun idea.

Paige said...

That is seriously adorable .....I love and it !! thanks for sharing the idea!

MYHowderFamily said...

How fun and so true on the turning into our creative moms! At times I think my husband wonders how crazy we can get with our decorations. I knew I'd love you you remind me so much of my Aunt! Yvonne (Steph's friend in NC)

 
template by suckmylolly.com