Suzie: July 4. 1953
Steve : May 23. 1951
Jim: March 14, 1950
I found these pictures of my 2 brothers on facebook today. My oldest brother, John, died at 37...I wonder what he would look like in 2010? I can't really see any resemblance between us. We were 4 kids in 5 years. I am 57, they are 59 and 60. Johnny would have been almost 62. I guess I should get out any old pictures I can find to see if we look like anyone in our family tree. I think my brother Jim looks like our biological grandfather who we never knew. And maybe a little like our grandpa Sodergren, my dad's dad. We don't look like our baby pictures, as far as I can tell. I am not sure who I look like....a little like my mom with my dad's coloring. And Steve I am not sure about. I see a little of everybody in him. And I see a little of them all in my kids. Weird.




0 comments:
Post a Comment