Our daughter Chelsea is expectnig her 4th child in December. We are so excited for her and pray all will go well. It will be our 12th grandchild. Her oldest will be turning 10...whch is how old she was when Lindsay was born. We are truly blessed. Will let you know if it is a boy or a gril in a few months. We currently have 6 girls and 5 boys. We need another boy to make it even but will be so happy with a happy healthy baby and mommy.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congrats! So happy for you and for her. I am so jealous that you get to be close to your grandchildren. You are even closer to MY grandchildren than I am! Maybe you could "foster" grandparent Kristi's kids. Sure wish I could be there more! ♥ Emma
Come visit again. xoxoxo
You have OTHER grandchildren?
AW! That's awesome! Tell her congrats!!
Post a Comment