Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Times at the Stoney Point Fountain











One of the things we have loved to do for the past several years is go to the Stoney Point Fountain ( an outdoor mall near us)...and then to Chipotle for dinner. We have been going there for many years. Evie requested we go again when they were all up here for Memorial day.
It really is a cool idea. I have seen another one in SLC at the Gateway mall. This one is smaller but so convenient to us and has beautiful landscaping and nice seats to sit on. I think my Utah grandkids have been here too. Wish they could have been here to play with their cousins. The kids always have fun and it is fun to watch them. I love Leo in her mom's YMCA shirt from when she was a little girl......a Marissa in the making.

I am sure we will be going here for many more years to come.......we still have more grandchildren in our future ( we hope).

If you live in Richmond, it is a fun place to go.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com