






































I have been wanting to do a butterfly unbirthday party for my granddaughters and their friends for a year. I finally got it done. The girls were adorable and very well behaved. Aunt Chelsea was here to help me and take all these cute pictures. I wish the Romans girls in Utah could have been here too.
All the girls were evited ( by computer) and brought a present from their mom's to open at the party. We decorated butterfly cupcakes, played with edible playdough, made butterfly collage pictures, ate our cupcakes with fun ice cream, and sang and opened presents.
The girls got to take home a butterfly cupcake they made, a folder with their craft and butterfly pictures to color and a favor from Grammy Suz in a butterfly bag.
It was a fun way to spend a Saturday morning over memorial day weekend. I was so glad the weather cooperated so we could be out on the deck and have music on the CD player.
I think everybody had a good time. They are all such cute little girls.




1 comments:
Oh Suzie you are so much fun! What a fun day!
Post a Comment