Last Christmas I wrapped 101 presents. It almost did me in. I had to buy it all..haul it up to the attic then haul it and all the wrappings back down to my middle level.......then wrap it. All the mess sat out there for almost a month.
So my sweet husband ( which he loves to be referred to as :) made me a free standing wrapping station. It can be moved around. It has a Costco table in front of it and a place to put many extra rolls of additional paper. I now have a great big surface with all my stuff at hand.
It is a little chilli up there today, but I braved it to take this picture. I have to run a space heater if I am up there for any length of time. It is already so awesome. I have used it for a few things and I know it is going to make my life easier.
Greg designed it himself and made it is a relatively short amount of time. I love this new " kindler, gentler" man. The marriage class we taught has been great.
It exchange..... he got a big Hershey's with almonds. Fair trade, don't you think?
Actually since I do all the wrapping and shopping for 22 people, it really is more than a fair trade:)
But I do appreciate it and thought you might like to see it. He did a nice job.




3 comments:
Um . . . is he taking orders? ;)
That looks great, Suz!
Love it! Great job Mr. Gregory!
Let me know if you want help utilizing your new toy this year!
That is so cool!
Post a Comment