Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009




I realized that I don't have some of my " peeps" ( or blog followers ) email addresses so I can't send them a Christmas e-card. I decided to post on here so I don't leave any Christmas wishes undone. To all my known and unknown friends this was the email we sent this year:

We are a little late this year.....December came fast. But we send our very best to all our family and friends.

As has become a tradition, we send our e-card (thanks to Denton) to wish you the merriest of holidays with hope for many blessings to you and yours for 2010. Just click on the link in blue and you can catch up on our news.

We would love hear you received this, if even just a reply or a fun email if your in the spirit.

We are snowed in which is uncharacteristic of Richmond. I was glad to be with my Nebraska truck driver as we treacherously made it home last night at 20 miles per hour for 30 miles. We even got stuck in our own driveway....but with my great navigation skills and Greg's' brut strength we got ourselves out.

Virginia is declared in a state of emergency...but we are as calm as a summer morn loving that we have a White Christmas a few days early. It is beautiful here looking out the window so makes a perfect day for sitting at the computer listening to Christmas carols.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Love, Greg and Suzie ps. If you want to be added to my email list, email me at suzieromans@comcast.net

http://littleromans.com/romanschristmas/

3 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

You are so awesome! I love that you took those grandkids caroling. They will always remember it:) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day! Love you xxoo

Suzie Soda said...

I hope you have a great one too! I love to think of last year and the service project you did with your kids...homemade bread for me. What a sweet memory.
I miss you guys so much.....glad you are making some new friends there. We will be at Denton's tonight with a group like last year. I will have a taco and guacomole for you. You have some manicotti for me, Love you too. xoxo

Emily said...

Merry Christmas!

We did get your eletter. It went through email the first time, so hopefully it worked for everyone else too!

I sure miss you and all the Gayton ladies. Have a wonderful holiday!

 
template by suckmylolly.com