Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh Happy Day!




We had a awesome weekend. Friday night we left with our friends, Jim and Stacey Handy, from our ward to go to DC for a fabulous dinner at Benihana's. It was the favorite place of our friends.....and we were celebrating their happiness as they were going to be sealed in the temple on Saturday. They asked Greg and I to be their escorts and we were honored. We had a great night.....stayed in a Marriot.....then off to the temple early the next morning. We did an endowment session ( a first for Stacy) with several members of our ward ....then had the sealing. Actually, my childhood friends daughter's father in law was the sealer. Could you follow that?..the seven steps to Suzie Romans. After the temple, we all went to a great little sub shop near the temple for steak and cheese subs. It was fun to be with so many good people for such a happy occasion.

It was so great to be a part of their experience. They both had lived a very different life and found their way back to the gospel after many experiences. We are so proud of their courage and dedication. They are a great couple and I know the Lord will bless them for their efforts. It will always be a sweet memory for us.

1 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I know I miss my dad's blog too. He has made it privatea and kinda stopped doing it. I will tell him we want it back!

 
template by suckmylolly.com