Friday, July 12, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a! July 12, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a in Short Pump with my good friend Debbie Beens. We were meeting for lucnh anyway so what an awesome perk!

Greg was happy he didn't have to go...but he just found out that this may be his dinner tonight :) I doubt he will let me take a picture. We ran into friends there too. Such a cool thing for Chick-fil-a to do. And Short Pump was so organized and efficient. Love that place.

I aslo am posting my 2 little granddaughters in Raleigh, NC at their Chick-fil-a. Chelsea is watching Tess today so she took she and Gigi. I hope Lindsay will post Carter....he looked adorable in Winston-Salem, NC.


We all think Chick-fil-a rocks the world. Go check it out and get over yourself...you can print your costume off on their website on-line. Too much pride is a bad thing :) xoxo


PS. Greg and I went out again for Chick-fil-a salads this time then to Stoney Point forthe concert. I snapped one picture quickly...he was a good sport. Oh the fun you have when you live with Suz. :) He said he thought I was so fun when he met me :) Welll... there you go :) That is abot as much fun as he can handle until next year :)











0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com