I have several choices for tablescapes for September. I chose Italian this time.
Some of my kids are coming home this weekend and we are going to have a fun dinner Friday night... Greg is grilling his yummy potato, chicken and vegetable medley.
We found these fun salad plates on sale at Kroger with all these Italian chefs so we bought them. Greg loved them because they all look like him with his chef's hat on.
It was nice because I didn't have to change the table runner, chargers, or placemats after the " Watermelon Table" in August. Just hauled done a few boxes from the attic...all by myself. At least down one level.
I sure wish I had put in a " dumb waiter" when we built this house. Greg says I did..him :)




2 comments:
Love your Italian table...when do we get to see Halloween? Love you ideas!
I will do it soon. I am trying to get it done on Monday before my kids come and we do grandparents camp. xoxo
Post a Comment