Last week the Wood's came up to visit on their last week of track out...they go back to school next week. I will do a post about our fun visit next. But I wanted to blog about this darling pin Coco made me out of pumpkin seeds. And she made the cutest card for it to go on. I wore it out to lunch with Grandpa today. I love that she is so creative and talented. In fact, all my grandchildren are in their own unique ways. I am blessed in deed with these beautiful grandkids.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Pin Made by Chloe Jane
Last week the Wood's came up to visit on their last week of track out...they go back to school next week. I will do a post about our fun visit next. But I wanted to blog about this darling pin Coco made me out of pumpkin seeds. And she made the cutest card for it to go on. I wore it out to lunch with Grandpa today. I love that she is so creative and talented. In fact, all my grandchildren are in their own unique ways. I am blessed in deed with these beautiful grandkids.
Posted by Suzie Soda at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment