Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Big Fat Greek Wedding Birthday Party






I had a birthday party for my dear friend Marilyn last night. She is Greek .....and in honor of her birthday we had treats and watched ' My Big Fat Greek Wedding" movie. We had all seen it but it was so fun to watch it again and laugh our heads off. Marilyn told us alot of funny things about the Greek culture and it was really fun to watch it with her. I have been her visiting teacher for years and love her like a sister. The party broke up by 10 but Kimberly and Kalisi and I partied until the wee hours of the morning...and we are tired today. But we had alot of fun.

1 comments:

My Three Snakes and Snails said...

it was a fun night! I forgot how funny that movie was! have fun in Utah!
~kalisi

 
template by suckmylolly.com