I got to spend a couple of days with my granddaughters these past few days . The Wood's came to town. Chelsea took Felix to DC to work on a special project for Reflections. He wanted to get filmed in front of the white house and a few other things....he is on a mission to get the Obama's
( Michelle or Barrack) to change the bad nutrition in schools and increase the physical fitness program. I am sure I will have a more detailed post one of these days when he gets his project finished. he has an awesome mom that goes the extra mile to help these kids with their projects.
So I got to keep the girls . Leo got to join us for part of the time and have a sleepover. We went to the free movies, Taco Bell, Target, watch movies, did crafts, had stir fry , painted nails and did makeovers with make-up........all leading up to the show the girls put on with their fake paper guitars they made. I helped them print out the words to " Love Story" by Taylor Swift.....the only song they really knew. They were pretty cute singing all the words into their new microphones ( I got at Target today). They will keep them here so they can use them again when they come. They watched Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory past their bedtime..one of the benefits of being at grandmas's. They are finally asleep and will be up early I am sure. Today it was 6:30am. Hopefully they will sleep in a little tommorrow . They always have fun together and I always have fun with them.




0 comments:
Post a Comment