Monday, March 22, 2010

Congratulations Ellie!


My granddaughters Ellie and Reagan, who live in Utah are both dancers. Ellie, the oldest was in her first solo dance competition. I stole this from her mom's post to post on my blog and brag to my friends.


"This"Ellie's first solo" emphasis on first because, I'm sure it won't be her last. This past weekend, Ellie competed in a solo dance competition. She was so excited and only a little nervous. she is such a little performer. I think I was more nervous than she was. Her dance is a Jazz piece called "I'm going bananas". She did awesome and had so much fun. Which is all I cared about. BUT to make it all even more fun... she won FIRST place!!!! we are so proud of the hard work she put in preparing for this.

The next day she and Reagan had a team competition. All of their dances took first also. I will post pictures of these dances later. I didn't get very good ones this weekend, but we have more competitions coming up."

Congratulations to both of these cute girls. We are proud of them for all their hard work. I hope we can see them dance next time we come to visit.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com