We had an enrichment progressive dinner last night. They call it a Flip Flop night. You were suppose to wear your cutest flip flops to walk from house to house. Lindsay had the idea of doing " bells and whistles" on them.I made these for fun..so me, wouldn't you say? I won a prize ( another pair of plain flip flops). I can't really walk in flip flops so maybe I will wear them to the pool shower.I wish I had won one of the cute bags from the other game. Oh well, at least I participated. It was a fun night.
And the next picture:Lindsay gave me these cute STAR napkin rings for my birthday. I got them belatedly because she accidentally left them in Winston Salem...but brought them back last week. I love them. I can't wait to use them. Very cute, Lindsay. xoxox
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Flip Flops and Napkin Rings
Posted by Suzie Soda at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment