
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” Henry David Thoreau
Clayton graduates from Georgetown Law School on May 18th. We are really proud of him and are excited to see him walk across the stage. We are excited that he will be working in DC so will still be close enough to come home for visits. if you want to give him a shout out.....you can post on my blog...he wouldn't miss reading his dear old mama's blog:)
Clayton you are awesome.........we all love you very much and wish you the very best in your future endeavors.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
The Graduate
Posted by Suzie Soda at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Congratulations Clayton! I knew you could do it! 2 more days and you're there!
Congrats Mahn!
Congrats Clayton! Lets celebrate!
Suzie - Love this post, the montage is pretty and the quote is one of my favorites! Very well done!
Thanks Heather...Chelsea actually did this montage for me. She also did some very cool annoucements. She is very artistic and talented. I hope to see you at graduation when we come to DC. It has been too long since I have seen you. Hope you are feeling good. I love your family blog.....your trip to Chicago sounded like a blast. Loved the pic's. You look adorable. xoxo
Clayton, you're such a genius!
And just think, in two days, your stress will be completely gone and life will be worry-free.
heh.
Clayton,
Congratulations on your graduation. Somehow I still see you as a young Deacon in my mind. I’m afraid we are getting older. Let me know which firm you go to work for. I just might need a good lawyer in DC one day.
Post a Comment