Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Tess is 2 months


This is our beautiful new baby grandaughter Tess Annabelle ( Jordan's) at 2 mos. I just saw her at out family reunion 2 weeks ago and she already looks so much bigger and more alert. Jordan and Melissa sure make cute kids ( maybe I can take credit for a few of the genes) I won't see her again until she is about 6 mos. But I am sure am glad for computers so we can see her and all the other kids grow. It is also nice to hear what they are doing.

I am a lucky grandma to have 10 beautiful, healthy grandchildren. I love them all.

2 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

Those Romans genes are strong.They are both cute.I know it is hard to miss them,but I am glad you will get to see them soon!

John said...

I like the music!

 
template by suckmylolly.com