Our 10th granbdbaby arrived today. She was 6lbs.15oz. and 20 inches long with lots of dark hair. She doesn't have a name yet...but I will post as soon as she does. So now we will have 10 little kids to jump on the bed. Everything went well for Melissa and we are so happy and grateful this little girl arrived safe and sound. We won't get to meet her until May when we all gather in Duck, NC at the beach for our family reunion. Congratulations to the Jordan Romans family...they make very cute babies. Of course they have some good genes to work with . :) Enjoy the photos. She is adorable...and such a pretty mother. And by the way, she was born on her mother's birthday today. Happy, Happy Birthday to the Romans girls.

Monday, March 31, 2008
Ten little grandkids soon to be jumping on the bed
Posted by Suzie Soda at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Beautiful!!! Beautiful!! Beautiful!! Congratulations to all!!
One more Suzie and Greg posterity in the world can only be a very good thing.
Congrats on #10 Suz! I'm happy that you're blogging- I'm trying to get my mom to do it, but she's not quite into it yet. I look forward to hearing your updates!
Congratulations! What a beautiful picture!
Too bad you can't be there. I'm sure they feel your love from far away.
Seriously Melissa....you could at least have bad hair or something after just giving birth! You put all of us to shame looking that good after having a baby! I'm just going to tell myself that you spent hours in the bathroom before getting your picture taken. ;) Congratulations to you all! She's a beautiful baby!
Suz, the blog looks great! Congrats on being gma 10 times over!
Post a Comment