Kiss Me I'm Irish.....my little Evie saw that at my house on a sign and said.....what does that mean? I didn't have a really good explanation except to say being Irish on St. Paddy's Day is a good thing. And I am lucky because thanks to my great grammy Maggie Maloney, I am. I have some good Irish blood running through these veins. That is probably why I love corned beef and cabbage and Irish soda bread. And all the other fun foods and fun green decorations. Of course you can see my green clover scarf ...and there is jewelry you can't see in the picture. I hope March is my lucky month. I am do for one:)
Friday, March 8, 2013
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Kiss Me I'm Irish.....my little Evie saw that at my house on a sign and said.....what does that mean? I didn't have a really good explanation except to say being Irish on St. Paddy's Day is a good thing. And I am lucky because thanks to my great grammy Maggie Maloney, I am. I have some good Irish blood running through these veins. That is probably why I love corned beef and cabbage and Irish soda bread. And all the other fun foods and fun green decorations. Of course you can see my green clover scarf ...and there is jewelry you can't see in the picture. I hope March is my lucky month. I am do for one:)
Posted by Suzie Soda at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment