Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Father's Day Crafts






I made both of these this year for Father's Day. I wrapped the presents with the POP stuff and ties. I made the banner by punching holes in the ties and running ribbon through them. I just ran card stock through my printer and cut them out. I tried hanging it last night and it will be a fun surprise when Greg gets up on Father's Day ( if he even notices). I never do anything to decorate for this holiday usually...so I decided it was time to get with the program. I will also be making Greg's favorite meatloaf and carrot cake for dessert that day. I am a good wife, huh?

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Suz
This is Robin Falke ...It's fun following your blog. I'm there with you on a lot of your postings.

LOVE your "POP" ideas!!
Did you make up the templates or can I get them online?

Hope to come visit someday so I can see your table for that month!! You're so cool.
email if you have the template answer.

Suzie Soda said...

Good to hear from you. Come visit anytime.
Go to : http://www.brownpaper--packages.com/
to find the ideas and where to go for the templates.
Hi to Rob. Good Luck. Are you still in Cleveland?

 
template by suckmylolly.com