Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chloe Jane turns 11.




Coco turned 11 today. She came to grandma's house with her mom and her sisters a couple of weeks ago for a long weekend and we celebrated then. One of the things Chloe loves to do is do crafts and sew things. Her mom told me she really wanted a sewing basket. So we got her one.

She can keep it all her life for all her supplies and small projects. She was so thrilled and has already used it at a class she took from a swap her mom does with another mom. I am glad she loves to make things with her own hands. I helped her learn how to make flower pins. She made
2 and has already worn them. I love to make things too. Coco is such a wonderful little girl and I love her dearly. She is always so kind and considerate and loving to me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com