












The Wood's celebrated Gigi's 1st birthday today.
Chelsea said: Today we celebrate Marjorie Kate's first birthday. I'm not sure who is most excited (the kids called last night Marjorie Eve), but we have planned to do a few of her favorite (th)INGs: swimming, swinging and singing. She took her first consecutive steps on Sunday (12 in a row) and the kids are having fun 'training' her to walk. They count her steps and squats...double dutch is just around the corner. And we had Gigi's favorite dinner tonight...chicken parm., Lindsay's mac n cheese, frozen peas (just for MK), baby cucumbers and salad. Then she got a special 'dessert' fashioned by Coco. Just berries and whipped cream that she loved. All in all it was a magnificent day. I'm quite tired, though. The pool really wore me out (just watching a baby in the pool is pretty taxing). I couldn't get good photos there. I pulled out my camera and just started shooting when I was informed by the lifeguard that no photography is allowed. Oh well.
Grandma said: Isn't she just adorable?....love that strawberries and whip cream fake cake.Can't wait to see her tomorrow. She is just as beautiful as her mother.




0 comments:
Post a Comment