Saturday, July 2, 2011

My 4th of July Table 2011






Would like to come to dinner at this table? I decided to get out all my decor this year and enjoy for my birthday. You should see all my dishes...2 boxes are still in the garage. And all the serving pieces are not unpacked yet. I am gradually getting things out and organzied...and it's only July 2nd. It has been like Christmas, I haven't seen some of this stuff for at least 2 years.....do to my knee. I am back in the groove....at least for this month. I even decorated the powder bathroom. Enjoy! Only if you are saying nice things about me and my "stuff" :)

2 comments:

Wendy Jensen said...

This is one of my favorite settings you have done Suzie! - You are FUN!!

Suzie Soda said...

Thanks Wendy! Thinking of you and praying for miracles and comfort. xoxo

 
template by suckmylolly.com