Monday, December 20, 2010

Breakfast with the girls at Mimi's


This year we were suppose to go overnight to Williamsburg again for our annual girl's Christmas celebration at "Chritmas Town"...but unfortunately Tamara got sick She felt so bad but it worked out for the best. This is my old stake YW presidency. We had so much fun serving together we have maintained our friendship and get together as much as we can. We are missing Genia in the picture this year.....we did meet her for dinner one night later but forgot to take a picture. As it turned out for the original celebration, we had just as much fun and maybe more (since it was freezing and they would have had to push me in the wheelchair) eating Chinese take-out in my family room with Tamara's pretzel dip and Suzie's hot fudge brownies. We had so much fun just talking and relaxing. We decided it was a good new tradtition. Crista spent the night and then we all gathered for a yummy breakfast at Mimi's. We always do a fun gift exchange and this year we even got gifts from Crista's trip to Italy. I love these girls. We are all differnet ages but have so much fun together.

1 comments:

Tamara said...

I hate the picture, Suz (well, of me, anyway), but I love the memories that were made. You two are some of my very closest and dearest friends and I will treasure you always. Thanks for making all of our events special. Love you!

 
template by suckmylolly.com