Monday, September 6, 2010

My Trip to Utah
















I had a great time on my trip to Utah despite my bad knee. I had a girls tirp with my dear friends Angie and Marilyn who I have been traveling with for 25 years. I got to se my good friend Debbe King. And meet and stay with the Lee's, a missionary coupe from Alabama. I was really worried about traveling but I did ok. We had a wheelchair part if the time. The first chair was Angie's neighbors..her kids play in it.It was made for a midget or a small child and there were no feet pedals. So I had to squish my tiny little derrier:) in to the seat and hold my feet out straight in the air. It was great for my abds but just a hard to do as my cane. We had a good laugh over it. Some other places we were able to borrow one on the premisies. It was a jammed pack trip. I had a reunion wth some of the girls in my Laurel class and another guy and his wife from my ward for dinner. My plane was delayed 2 hours but I made it in time to see them all. A few of them I hadn't seen for 40 years. I got to see my good freinds the Dillenbecks. I got to see my cousins and some of Greg's sisters. I had a reunion with the Virginia girls that have moved back to Utah. I got to see my old stake president from Illinois that I love like a father. i ran int some dear friends t the airport too. But the highlight was getting to see my kids and grandkids in Herriman. They are moving to Arizona soon so it will be the lat time I come to their lovely home in Utah. I even got a crown fixed in my moth by my dear and skilled brother-in law. It was a 2 part thing. Only I would get acrown on my vacation.


I had a wonderul time and it was great to renew ties with old friends. I came hoe fighting a sore throat fro all the body abuse I did while I was gone. Amazingly enough, I didn't gain any weight.
I don't think that has even happened before in my life while on vavcation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure miss those Dials and you too sweet Suz!

Suzie Soda said...

I miss you too. Come visit when you can. xoxo

 
template by suckmylolly.com