



Chloe and Evie love to hangout and dress alike. Coco gets Evie ready and sometimes does her hair. She is a good big sister. And they will be great friends all their lives, I hope. They are 4 years apart which is usually a good gap to prevent sibling rivalry. They are good to Felix too. But there is something special about sisters.
I always wished I had a sister. I have daughters and great friends that are like sisters to me.......but nobody got me ready or did my hair. I guess my mom did for a little while. But that will maybe be coming in my more advanced years. Yeah!
Someone to change my diapers...just what I always wanted. :)
They are cute, aren't they? Luckily for me, Chelsea sends me lots of pictures and explanations so I know what is going on when I am not there or they are not here.




0 comments:
Post a Comment