Today while we were out doing errands, Greg stopped me at a friend's house to run something in to her. Her kids said " Mom...someone's here and they have a chauffeur driving them. I thought it was so funny.....must be his hat. But it isn't far from the truth. As long as he has his book, Greg will drive me all over....not just in the bad weather but all the time. He usually asks how many places we are going.....then gets his entertainment lined up. He always carries his book, his cell phone to call his folks or the kids and sometimes the newspaper if he hasn't read it yet. I usually let him get a snack and a drink and sometimes even dinner on our travels. His favorite part is when he gets to take an uninterrupted nap ( like when I am in Target or the Dollar Store). The are not usually short stops. We usually listen to talk radio en route and discuss the days political happenings . The only thing I don't like about the car ride , is when he editorializes my cell phone conversations....adding his hysterical humor, wit and sarcasm. Although I do have to say he is pretty funny at times. Now I know where Clayton gets it . He used to walk by me, when he was a teenager, while I was talking in the kitchen....say funny things.....and crack me up to no end. I miss those days. Now I just have to get in the car with Greg! But all in all Gregory ( his real name sounds more chauffeur like) is good guy and I couldn't have a better chauffeur. Thanks SWEETIE :)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Gregory : My Chauffeur Amour!
Posted by Suzie Soda at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Awww. So sweet! And the hat is awesome!!!
haha, reminds me of the time i was trying to talk to you and you couldn't stop cracking up at dad talking about "linking up".
Does it get much cuter than you two? I think not...sure miss you!
Post a Comment