Friday, October 9, 2009

My Trip to Utah













It was a last minute plan. The Richmond Chapter of the BYU Management Society asked me to represent the chapter of the Annual BYUMS Conference in Provo, Utah. I am the programs chairmen currently. It was actually held up ay Aspen Grove the first day and at BYU the second. I took my friend Beth Dillenbeck as my guest. It was a great conference.....learned alot and met alot of great people. I came home with a 2 inch binder of information and my head swimming with ideas. Driving up the canyon was beautiful seeing the leaves change and snow on the mountain tops. It doesn't rival Virginia in the fall......but beautiful nonetheless.

The best part was also getting to see many family and friends. I had dinner with 3 my childhood Beehives YW) from California who now live in Utah. I stayed with my dear friend Melinda ( we have been friends since we were 8). I saw 2 of my cousins, Greg's parents( who very visiting Utah from Arizona), one of Greg's sisters and her family, attended a wedding reception for my dear friend Angie's son Brandon, saw friends from Virginia who have moved to Utah, The Grider family ( my daughter-in law's family) for dinner and brunch. But the biggest highlight was seeing the Jordan Romans family. I celebrated Jordan's 33rd birthday with his family and spent time with my sweet daughter-in-law and my adorable grandkids.

Of course I hit all my favorite shopping spots and came home with an adorable new purse.
The good news is I can't buy much with the new luggage restrictions....makes unpacking a breeze compared to my former life.

1 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

Glad you had so much fun! I love the purse!

 
template by suckmylolly.com