Sunday, September 13, 2009

March on Washington DC



























Yesterday, my friend Crista and I went to DC by train with some other friends for the biggest tea party yet. There were almost 2 million people there from all 50 states represented. People flew in from Alaska and Hawaii. It was awesome..so many good people who are concerned about the direction our country in going. You can go here to read about it :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1213056/Up-million-march-US-Capitol-protest-Obamas-spending-tea-party-demonstration.html

We must not relent.....we need to keep working to make a difference. I was glad I could be a part of history.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go, Suz.
And, may I add, there were a couple of really cute pictures of YOU!

Laurene Ross said...

God Bless America and you! xxxoooo

Steph said...

you go!!! i was laying on a new mattress at a store and trying it out when my mother-in-law called to ask if i knew what was going on in DC! When i said no i thought she was going to tell me another 9/11 happened or something!!! she would be so proud too that you were there, and probably wishes she could have joined you!!!!

Courtney said...

We watched for you on cspan for the reunion.

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow how cool you were able to be a part of it!

 
template by suckmylolly.com