
Lindsay called me today and faked crying and told met she got laid off. I just about had a heart attack when I heard her crying...
expecting the worst. That little RAT. I get no RESPECT:) But I deserved it for doing an equally outrageous call ( fake pregnancy) a few years back. That was after my friend Angie did it to me...then I did it to Denise..then she did it to her kids and on and on. It was a good one that tricked many people.
I almost posted a fake menopause pregnancy today.....just for April Fool's fun.....but then I thought better. I thought someone may not read the whole post and start rumors a flying. I would have to be admitted if it were true.
But next year I will be back in full force with something really good......so get ready Lindsay Marie.
Hope you all had a good day and had a little April Fool's fun...and no real bad news.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
April Fool's
Posted by Suzie Soda at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
So funny! I gave my kids (4th graders) a super hard 6th grade math test (they didn't know it was a 6th grade test) and told them they had to complete it in 10 minutes and it was going to be graded. I got them all, they were so relieved to hear it was a joke!
Post a Comment